View Profile Arien742

7 Movie Reviews

cool

best songg ever make one with the windows 7 them sounds

hahahahahaha XD

i could not stop laughing and i had to watch it again and again!!!!!! favourite line "ooohhh sshhhhiiit" please make more of this type i'd give this 1,000,000/5 and 100,000,000,000/10 if i could

loll

i nerver thought a little jar of gasoline was so d-estructive
!!!!

12 Game Reviews

This game is pretty good, great graphics nice sounds good backgroud but, a few things, when you miss, you die and you restart , and thats annoying, a life system would be good. Also, you have no way of controling the ball, you just hit it, if you could make it go different dirrections according to where it hits on the pad that would be good. Powerups would be cool. levels would be nice too. and finnally, WHERE IS THE END SCREEN!!!! i finished and waited about 2 minutes and the ball just kept bouncing. all that together gives you a rating of 4.5 stars and a 4 for rating.

FlashSoftNET responds:

Yeah for some reason it wouldn't let me put lives in the game.

i love this game ive been addicted to it for a month and its awesome only thing that i would say to improve is haveing more levels say to level 100 and have more weapons and make it easyier to level up

cool but...

this is an awesome game, very addictive but just wondering i keep crashing on level 20 and i though these cars have a mind of there own so why don' the use there brakes?

7 Art Reviews

:D :D

now do a naked version

TheShadling responds:

Costs money.

:) :)

"please do"

:) :)

if you take your clothes off i will

I'm not a book! I don't need a blurb but here it is anyway Hello, I'm Arien742 (Duh!) I live in Australia and the other games or websites i play are Spore, Darkspore, The powder Toy, Age of Empires 3, The Sims 2, Miniclip.com, Trackmill.com and This one!!

29, Male